- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Province, City, State, Country, ZIP/Postal code
2) Information we assemble automatically
We automatically collect data about you, your interactions with us along with information about the device you use to access our services. This will include:
- Your interactions with our customer care, email and messaging platform
- Activities like search queries, watch history, type of content, language preferences, etc
- Geo-location data like IP address
- Your device information such as device model, device id, browser type, browser version, etc
- Cookies – security, session and preference cookies
3) If you post messages on message Social Media
If you post messages on message boards, social media accounts, chat rooms, etc., we will collect the information you give us. Also, if you provide us personal correspondence like emails or if any third party sends data on your behalf, we may store such information.
4) Information we accumulate through third parties such as agents or affiliates
5) Billing Information
Whenever you place an order for a subscription package, you will be asked information regarding your debit/credit cards or other bank details by our payment gateway partners. Note that this information stored will be stored by the payment gateway partners and not by us. Also, such payment gateway partners function separately and are not controlled by us. So, before visiting these gateways will be entirely on your own risk.
6) Refund & Return policy.
We strictly follow 10 days Refund policy.
Use of Data
We use your data to provide, manage, examine and enhance our services and marketing endeavour, to process your registration, orders, and payments as well as to communicate with you.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent for the assortment, use, and disclosure of your personal data in our possession by contacting us. You can submit the request by email, chat message or by directly calling our support team.
Transfer of Data
Your personal information may be transferred to computers positioned outside of your province, state or country where the data security laws can differ from those in your jurisdiction. However, we ensure that your personal information is treated securely and it will not be transferred to a country or organization unless there are subtle controls in place.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal information if any action is required to:
- To protect/defend our property or rights
- To full fill a legal obligation
- To investigate or prevent wrongdoings associated with our services
- To guard our customer’s/public’s personal safety
Security of Data
The security of your personal information is our topmost priority. But remember that no method storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% safe and secure. While we strive to protect your information in every possible way, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Taj IPTV does not address a person under the age of 18. We don’t permit any individual who is under 18 years of age to provide us with any personally identifying information. If we become aware that we have unknowingly accumulated personal information from children without verified parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information.
Our Friendly Support and sale’s Team is available 24*7. Contact #321 999 7370